a solution.



Can it be? The stink is GONE??? Okay, ya'll, I've done 4 or 5 loads now with this stuff and I'm loving life! Got lots of great ideas on ways to get rid of that rank smell left over in the baby's burp cloths. Some of the ideas I've been able to try, but hadn't tried them all yet. Anyway, I had nothing to lose (ok, 3 bucks!!) when while grocery shopping I spotted this Borax Natural Laundry Booster. Says it specifically helps with stains and odors and sugguests using on baby clothes. Anyway, it's awesome. Our laundry smells great. And I am quite satisfied over here in laundryland. Anyone else used this before?

Love happy endings.

If you're really interested in learning about Borax you can check it out here and here.

Comments

Mindy said…
I love reading all your cleaning tips! It is the strangest thing, but all of the sudden I've come to really love cleaning! (I think I've gone crazy--and so does everyone else) I guess it's good timing, since I have a place of my own to clean and a boy who spills everything on himself to do laundry for. Wonder when it'll wear off...;-)
Jenn said…
Yeah, so glad you found a solution! It's the little things in life isn't it? :)
Katie Virginia said…
I'm writing down all your helpful ideas for when I have my own household :)
Anonymous said…
I am so excited that you found something that works! Do you just add it to your regular laundry soap? You can also keep it around during the homeschooling years. We used it in science experiments!
-Jen T.

Popular Posts