back to school.

And, we're off.  A and K made it to the bus stop in great spirits, excited for adventures that await them in 2nd grade and kindergarten.  Praying for a great day and a great year for these two.  I'm already so pleased with their teachers and our experiences so far with the school.  So proud of my brave girls heading off to their first day at a new school.


A and K on our walk to the bus stop.



Violet had her first day of kindergarten today.  Can't believe it!  We are home schooling Violet this year and she couldn't be more enthused.  Preschool went over pretty well around here last year so we are looking forward to the school year ahead.  I'm so proud of your eagerness to learn, Violet.

First day of KINDERGARTEN.  Love this girl and I'm so excited to learn together with you this year, Violet.





Good little Augs, keepin' it real.  On the way out the door to walk the girls to the bus, Augie started looking and asking for his Star Wars lunchbox.  I thought he just wanted to pretend "going to school", but as the girls got on the bus he started crying, "I wanna go to school!  I wanna go on the bus."  He cried with his arms folded on his wagon ride back home and kept saying, "I am so mad".  Sorry, bud.  Hang with me a little longer!


Augie just keepin' it real.


Comments

Mindy said…
I can't believe V is in Kindergarten! She looks so grown up! And I'm just in love with Aug's hair long. He's so cute!

Popular Posts