4 months.

So he's 3 months in the photos, but, alas, our little guy is already 4 months, going on 5. While I so can't wait for him to grow and to experience all things "boy", I just hate that he's not brand new anymore.

Had his 4 month well check yesterday. Everything's good except this chest rattle he just can't seem to shake. He was on a nebulizer for a couple weeks, just finished a round of antibiotics and is on 2 inhalers. Hate having to do all that stuff, especially since there are side effects and after weeks he still has quite a cough. At this point the continual chest stuff is probably more dangerous than all the drugs...just hope they get to work and clear this thing up SOON!! OH, and he's OFF THE CHARTS for height. That's my boy! I'd still love him if he were a short little man, but since I'm almost 6' tall myself I just might not be able to help it if there's a little extra sparkle in my eye for him if he passes me up in height.

Augie has a super sweet personality. Seems a tiny bit more serious than Violet did at this age. He loves to smile and coo and flirt, but it's hard to get a good laugh out of him.

Such a sweet, sweet guy. I'll love you forever.


Comments

Mindy said…
I can't believe how big he's getting! So cute!
Nicole said…
What a little man! You are such a good mommy...you are an inspiration to me.
abbey said…
he's so handsome, Erin! Really. love the dark hair and eyes!
Beth said…
So cute! Give him a kiss from the Longtines. Wish we could see him soon, before he's not a baby anymore.
Lizzy said…
ohmygosh!! what a heartbreaker! seriously! so happy for you, erin.
Kate Van said…
Wow, he is a Q-T
Kate Thomas. said…
Oh! i can't wait to meet him! He's such a handsome little boy!
Judy said…
Ohhhhh!!!! So, so cute. :) I know I say it all the time, I do, but time does fly!
Rebekah said…
He is sooo adorable!! How long is he??
erin said…
He's 27.5 inches. How long is your little man? Do I remember you saying recently on fb that he is a big
guy, too?

Popular Posts