wanna know something crazy?
























She's nine months old. I feel like I'm still adjusting to being the mom of a newborn when I'm closer to being the mom of a one-year-old. I love this girl. The last few months have been particularly fun.

She's crusin'. Walking around by holding on to furniture and walls and spending 90% of her awake time touring the house. She babbles constantly, I think she's going to be a chatter box. She crawls a little, but it's not her favorite form of travel.

She's 19.9 pounds now and and 28.5 inches long. She'll clap her hands if you sing "The Itsy Bitsy Spider" and she loves when we read her books. She'll shriek and laugh through her favorite ones.

She's still eating well and growing well. We are very grateful as she has been so healthy. We feel so rich because of her, so blessed and amazed everyday.


Comments

Mindy said…
I love the pictures! The bow is so cute! Can't wait to see that girl--she's a blessing to us too!
Nettester71 said…
Cute pictures...did you take them yourself?
Anonymous said…
Those pictures are simply precious!!!! I thought it was an advertisement at first. Violet is just so beautiful like her Mommy!!!

~Susannah~
Rebekah said…
Beautiful post Erin! She is so stinkin cute! It does go by so fast. Duncan is already 17 months old... crazy!
hosanna said…
I love the pictures, Erin! You did a great job.
Tess Bush said…
Erin you take amazing pictures!! What a sweet girl you have. Chatters are the best (so my mom tells me) hee hee I wish I could smooch her cheeks!
erin said…
I did take the photos myself. Thanks for the kind words everyone!! Geesh, that's very sweet.
Michelle said…
She's beautiful Erin! Such a blessing! I would love for you to take some pics of our boys when we get back if you are up to the challenge! :)
Miss you guys!

Popular Posts