some changes to this blog of mine.

You may or may not have noticed that I have removed the list of links to my blogging friends. Love them (you!) though I do, there are so many people blogging now that the list has gotten quite long. In addition to the list I had going, there were about 10 other people I still needed to add...or just drop the list...so I'm dropping it. I love having all these blogging friends, hearing about peoples' lives and making connections with old and new friends...it's the bomb! And if you are reading this and don't yet have a blog, I think you should start one!:) So don't anyone take it personally, I'm just cleaning up my site a bit!

I know alot of you enjoy clicking through it and visiting the blogs...this brings me to another change...

I now have a link up that you can email me at. Just click on "VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE" on the top left of my page and then you will see the "Email me" link.

If there are any addresses you just gotta have, email me. If you're a friend who's blog I had a link to, feel free to email me and tell me not to give your address out if you so prefer.

Also, please feel free to just email anytime to keep in touch!!!

talktoerin@gmail.com

Comments

Judy said…
Whew. Thanks for the explanation... I was afraid I had been dropped! The shame! :)
erin said…
Oh the shame!! Whatever. Judy, you're funny.
amber said…
i love your email address--wouldn't have thought of something like that myself. :)

Popular Posts