weekend.

We had a fun weekend with friends. My friend Carly came out from San Diego...it wasn't long enough but I loved having her here and seeing her with my little Violet-two people I love so much!





My "old" friend Ashley stopped by on Saturday. Love this girl too. We were Starbucks pals. Now that we don't work together we rarely see each other. This must change.



Hung out with friends at the Hughes' pool last night. It was a beautiful night...awesome weather! Wish I had more pictures of everyone that was there...but here's a few of the fun...

Can't get over how much these two look alike. Look at the shape of their eyes. Cuties!



I'll call this game Watermelonball. Object: catch the watermelon while jumping from the diving board into the pool. Hey, the best games are the ones invented while having a good time with friends.




Callie and Violet.



Singing to my sweet girl.



I love her little hooded swim suit cover-up.

Comments

meg said…
she looked so cute in her little hoodie! cute pictures. thanks again for today, she was super cute!
Unknown said…
That's my little Violet! The cutie in the hoodie!
Mindy said…
Aww...she is so cute! I am proud to claim her as "fambly"!
Jennifer said…
Erin- Violet looks adorable-as usual! Glad you got some time with friends. those are always a bonus! You're doing a great job keeping up with pics and blogging. I'm impressed! I know I would get overwhelmed by just trying to keep up with "basics" after having a baby! Good job!

Jennifer N.
Kate Van said…
erin, violet does look a ton like dru! i wish you guys were coming for bek's wedding! miss you!
Callie said…
Hey post more pictures! I'm in VA and need to see more of little V!
meg said…
callie, sorry to tell you but you shouldn't have gone. vi has been spending so much time with me i'm her favorite aunt. plus i taught her her first word already! she is smart:)
Mindy said…
I'm Vi's fave aunt, cause I don't bother her all the time, pretending to teach her words. She's a smart child and knows that she can't say words yet...
Jenn said…
Glad you guys are enjoying some fun summer times!!

Popular Posts