new york.

So, we did it. We've been married 10 years so we decided to treat ourselves to a trip to NYC. This was HUGE for little ol us. We have not traveled much, folks. This was a real treat. 

To top it off, our friends Sean and Katie met us there. We came by plane, they came by train, we threw our stuff down at the hotel, hopped in a cab and had a fabulous time running all over the city for 3 days.

I'm turning 30 in November. (This is a big year). So, anyone want to meet me there in the fall?




Pictures from the hotel. Every good adventure starts with a gin & tonic in a plastic hotel-room cup.




 Times Square.

We were the perfect tourists.







Cause Legos in NYC are different than Lego's at home. (???)
At Rockefeller Plaza





Loved going to the MoMA. Violet and I studied Van Gogh this year, so it was really special to see Starry Night and Portrait of Joseph Roulin.





Having a bite in front of 30 Rock. Ice rink in winter, restaurant in summatime.

Overlooking Central Park from the top of 30 Rock. The views were ahh-mazing. Took my breath away when we stepped out of the elevator.


I love my friend! Isn't she beautiful? Oooooh, but she's a tiny bit ticked at me for snapping a picture of her....


Ma hair got caught on the Empire State Building.


Them and the Empire State building.













Brunch at Boathouse Central Park. Delish.


More from Central Park...





Laughing. Feels. Good. (Especially on a boat. In Central Park. I recommend!)


Resting sore feet in Bryant Park.

Saturday in Bryant Park.

Brooklyn Bridge. Just us (and a bajillion other tourists).

Our amazing, patient, supportive, fun and funny, dear and awesome drinking buddies friends!!!

Comments

Unknown said…
LOVE! I will totally be meeting you there.

Hot nail polish by the way.
Che said…
When you get done with that dress, can I have it?
I love the pic with your hair blowing in the wind on the Empire State Building!
Sarah F said…
Yes .. New York, your 30th...most definitely there!
Sarah F said…
Yes .. New York, your 30th...most definitely there!
Christie said…
Would it sound to "lushy" to say I'll meet you at any hotel with a gin and tonic in plastic cup? Would love to see NYC for your big day!

Popular Posts