she's 6!

Birthday sunflowers

Annie gave her Inkpot the kitten

It's great to be SIX!

Who can pass on a Queen Celestia card?




On our way to see Annie the musical. Caroline came too, of course.


Violet turned 6 last weekend. Most birthdays I'm a little sad that the kids are growing up, but 6 just seems so great. I welcome it! :) V is a sweet friend and I love her so much. I'm loving that we can relate more the older she gets. For example, when we drive in the car and I ask her what music she wants to hear she always says, "Pink!". We both love that just give me a reason song and sing our hearts out before we move on to hearing something else.  Her sense of humor is developing and she loves to laugh with us. But, she is still a little kid, and one of our favorite things is to overhear her play with her Barbies or babies. She's still childishly uninhibited as everyone should be!

The day before her birthday, Mimi brought her on a special date to the American Girl store for her very first time. My parents bought her the doll Caroline (my mom has been reading the Caroline books to her). So I'm sure this is a birthday V will never forget! We celebrated at Mimi and Papa's in the evening with Dustin, Breanna, Kenny, Hillary, Nana, and all the family with playing outside and pizza, cake, and presents. The day after her birthday, she and I want to see the musical Annie that a local school put on. So much fun.

We love you, Violet. We are so grateful for 6 special years of our girl!

Comments

Popular Posts