friday from my phone.

Finish line cheers from my fam. Happy to see these faces as I finished my morning run. Dru was letting the kids watch me on GPS (find my friends app).

I have a race coming up in a few weeks. Four other women and I are participating in the Dallas Marathon as a 5 person relay team. I'm finishing the race by doing the final 6.4 miles. It's the longest segment but I'm thrilled to be the one crossing the finish line. There's so much adrenaline and fun at the finish line. Can't wait.

This morning I ran 5.12 miles at a 9.08 min/mile pace. May not seem like much but I'm happy with it. Represents a lot of time and hard work......I think I'm actually starting to love running. :)

If I had these three welcoming me at every finish line I'd certainly keep it up!

Comments

Popular Posts