friday from my phone.

It's Friday!! Following last week, I'm going to start a regular Friday post from my phone with one (or a few) of the week's photos from (what else?) my phone.


Violet left us yesterday on an adventure all her own....sort of. She got on a plane with Mimi and Papa and is now in Denver visiting my brother and his family. My littlest nephew is celebrating his 1st birthday this weekend so V gets to be there to celebrate.




The juice fast is going. Yep, it's just going. I'm hungry, and had a bad headache there for awhile. But, we have 2 days down, 1 to go!! Whoo-hoo! I'm so glad we've finally done this thing. (Dru feels fine, by the way. Boys. They have it so easy. He is energetic and happy and says he feels great. I'm a wimpy, whiney wreck.) I also wanted to mention that we first learned about the benefits of a juice fast from the documentary Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead. Highly recommend!






And our final picture is of Augs and his friend Eli, who we visited today. They were fighting monsters in those masks.



Comments

Popular Posts