recent photography session.

I had the recent pleasure of photographing my expectant friend (and hair stylist) and her beautiful family.  Only a few short weeks later, their new baby, Emery Ava, arrived!  Congrats, Erin, Tre and McKalyn!  Click on one of the photos.  A window will open where you will be able to scroll through all of the images in a higher quality.  Enjoy this adorable family!

I'm also shooting a wedding this weekend with my photographer friend Jami.  This is big fun for me since I haven't done any photography work in some time (have taken a break because of fostering...still trying to figure out how these two passions can work together in my life....but that's a post for another day!)  Oh my goodness, it's gonna be a hoot!!!  So excited to work as her second-shooter tomorrow!!!













Comments

Popular Posts