cell pics and the quick and dirty.

The boy left and went to his grandparents 10 days ago now. Our days have been sad and lonely without him. More on that later when I'm not typing from my phone. For now, here's some snapshots from how we've been keeping ourselves busy over the last 10 days. We have kept our days busy and fun.

Crispin.  I've been keeping my days busy with Crispin.  Just kidding.  But I did have the pleasure of sharing a Cripsin and pizza (which I was waiting on when I took this pic) with my friend Grace who just had baby number 5.  Goooood times.  Grateful for that girl and new baby Si and just another reason to celebrate!


Downtown McKinney.  One of my favorite places.  We went there last Saturday with Callie and Tim.  Ate, shopped and got some candy and veggies at the farmer's market.  Great way to spend a Saturday!






Violet turned 5!!!  A fun, all-day celebration....



This weekend I ran a 5k in Dallas on the Katy Trail with some friends benefiting seed effect in Sudan.  Great run!  Cate and I ended up side by side the whole run....camaraderie is so motivating .  Ryan ran most of it with us, too, but his true motives became clear when he tried shoving me off the course at the start and then sprinted ahead in the last mile.  What a cutthroat.







Post-run breakfast at Oaklawn's Cafe Brazil!  Yum!!!!

Violet and Nana...


My man!!

Comments

Mindy said…
Aug's hair is getting so long! It's cute and makes him look so grown up!
erin said…
Yes! His hair is getting a littler long. He's got good texture so I want to try it longer for awhile.

Popular Posts