the word (or lack thereof) on m.

So the big news on Mowgli is....(drum roll, please)............there is no news!!!  21 days ago I was told the home study that was submitted by the grandparents would be back in 14 days and the case worker still hasn't heard anything.  I shouldn't be surprised. :)  This is usually how these things go.  The case worker said she sees no need to hurry or push it and we said, "Amen", because, of course, we want M to stay as long as he can.

In the meantime, we have been spending a lot of time at the old cps building.  M gets an hour a week with mom (that's new news, actually) and an hour with dad.

If you are praying for us, will you please lift up our Monday's?  Monday is visit day and this is a taxing day on me and M.  Wears us both out.  Funny how anxiety and and sadness can wear you out physically.  I'm just plumb wore out by Monday night.  It's hard to have to leave M there.  It's hard to see mom and dad and face the complexities and brokenness of their lives.  It's hard to see other parents/kids at cps...being reunited, or separated.  This stuff isn't easy for me.

Thanks for checking in.  I'll keep posted. :)

Comments

amber said…
Thanks for this update. I often think of you on Mondays but have been bad about letting you know. I will pray for you! Thanks for helping us know how to pray.

Popular Posts