mowgli.

So, I totally need to post more often but the mini update is such: tomorrow I'm taking Mowgli for a paternity test to see if the guy they think is dad really is Dad.  If alleged father really is the father then we will start having weekly visits and letting Mowgli begin a relationship with him.  I hate this, I hate this so much.  I just can't even imagine our little guy ever living with someone I don't know.  But, I know nothing about this guy so who am I to judge?  We just have to wait and see.

Also, I RECEIVED A LETTER FROM M's MAMA.  Oh my.  Can you say tears??  Breaks my heart.  This poor girl.  Yes, she has done wrong but she misses her baby and it hurts me that the two of them cannot be together.  It hurts me so much that they both need love and support and I question if they will ever fully have it the way they should!  Of course I wrote her back immediately telling her how well her baby is doing and what he likes to do and a little about our family.  I told her we want the best for her too and that we think of her and pray for her and hope she finds the strength to overcome and get help for the situation she is in.

Please, pray for these three.  That's all for now gotta run.

Comments

amber said…
So heartbreaking! Praying for you and this situation. You are such a compassionate fostering mama!

Popular Posts