what's up with blogger?

So, what's up with blogger?  Maybe it's been awhile now but they changed things up.  I am still resizing my photos to the same size that I always have, and, yet, they look much gritter.  Also, the old templates are gone.  I liked the long, narrow column for text and images because I felt like it was easier to read and cleaner.  I know you can adjust the width but things don't work out right when I make it narrower.  I want to go back to my old template!  I'm so technologically clueless....but I'm gonna mess around with things again and see if I can't get it working for me....

Comments

Christina said…
They have phased out the "old" templates with shiny new ones (which I personally don't like). You can get one of the new ones to look very similar to the old one, but it takes a lot of playing around with it. It took me almost a week of tinkering to get it right.

Popular Posts