rollers and the sound of music.


Violet tried rollers in her hair last night.  I wonder when the last time was that I got a picture of that girl where she was not making a face.  Hm.  I wonder, I wonder.

Laughing at Violet's rollers and faces wasn't the only fun we had last night.  All 4 of us cuddled up on the couch and we watched The Sound of Music with the kids for their first time.  Oh my word they LOVED it!  They both sat and watched the whole thing!!  Even Augs who didn't make it through the hour and fifteen minute Winnie the Pooh.  They were completely in awe and to be honest so was I.  I haven't seen it since I was much younger (loved it then and probably saw it more than a hundred times). The cinematography, the singing, the dancing, the costumes, the romance, seriously that movie is a beauty in ways I couldn't appreciate as a kid.  Magical.  I love great movies.


Comments

Popular Posts