18 months.



























The boy is 18 months now.  He's so boy.  He throws everything, makes sound effects, and loves balls and cars and "cop-cop"s (helicopters) and "cape-cons" (skateboards).  He's thick and sturdy but still so tender and cuddly.  He loves wearing a baseball cap or sunglasses....yes, he will actually wear those things and keep them on.  He just does so many cute and funny things.  I love this age.

He and I had some special one on one time today because Sissy started VBS for the week.  We were in his room and he pointed at a picture of himself and said his name.  Clear as day he said it...haha, guess he was saving it up cause he's never even attempted it and out it came, "Augie!"

Dru and I go to bed many a night and tell stories and crack up at that kid.  Both of 'em.  Love those kids.  Of course, they make me crazy, but I'm feeling reflective since they're in bed, of course!


At Augie's 18 mo well check he weighed in at just over 28 lbs....that's "only" 78th percentile....for height he's 95th percentile (34.5 inches) and his head circumference is 90th percentile (no wonder we have such trouble getting shirts on and off.  Poor Bubba.)  Also, I feel like I should apologize every time I post they're weights and measurements.  It's a bit weird I know.  But, remember, it's for me not you.  Ha.  I just think I will want to remember one day!

Comments

Natalie said…
I found your blog through Abbey Crabb and I just had to tell you how much I love your pictures!! Our boys are very close in age, and it's fun to see other littles being cute, too. :) Anyway, love the blog...keep up the great work!

-Natalie http://thefrogblogva.blogspot.com
erin said…
Aw, well aren't you a sweetie. It's nice to meet ya, Natalie. Thanks for commenting.

Popular Posts