4.

Today is Violet's 4th birthday.  I can't believe my baby girl is four.  It has been 4 absolutely amazing and wonderful years.  I'm just so so grateful for the sweet daughter God gave me.  She is such a gift.

It's only just after 10am but we have already had a celebratory morning so I thought I'd put up a few of the pictures I have while Augie is napping and Violet is playing with her new craft box. :)

Here's V upon first waking up.  She woke and I snapped a couple pictures and before we said anything she stood up, looked down at herself and said, "Well, it looks like a four-year-old!"



Next we came out and opened her presents.  She got a Lego castle from Daddy, a box of crafts from Mommy, AND........


...A NEW BIKE!!!  It's her first "real" bike and she has been asking for one for awhile.  She's so excited to not have to ride in the baby jogger on walks anymore!  As soon as August wakes up we are heading out on her first bike ride.




Look at that bundle of preciousness.


After opening presents, we went out to a special birthday breakfast at Le Peep before Daddy headed off to work.

I also wanted to post pictures of a little birthday project I made for the girl.  My friend, Amber has turned me on to making paper word banners.  I'm loving these.....



I love you my sweet V!

Comments

amber said…
okay, lots to say here!

1. v does not disappoint in the quote department. i think she and caroline were destined to be friends.

2. i love that you gave her a craft box!!

3. she is adorable in these pics.

4. your word banner is awesome! i have not tried any w/lowercase letters yet. i really like that look! and i loooove the colors you used.

5. let's make some more soon.

6. i can't believe she is 4, either. she was only a few months when we met!! xoxo to v.
Sam said…
Happy Birthday Violet! Love the morning pics...how precious! How did you do the letter banner?? It's so COOL!
erin said…
Sam, they are pretty easy! Let me check with my friend who taught me and see if she has a link to a tutorial. If not I'll post directions!

Popular Posts