arise.

The Lord is a stronghold for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble. And those who know your name put their trust in you, for you, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek you.

Psalm 9:9-10

Tonight is our foster care orientation. The first of many classes to come. I'm feeling overwhelmed with life's responsibilities in general, and now with adding the weight of adoption stuff, well, I'm tired.

My heart is encouraged when I see God's heart for the orphan, for the poor, for the oppressed. I am encouraged to keep going.

O Lord, you hear the desire of the afflicted; you will strengthen their heart; you will incline your ear to do justice to the fatherless and the oppressed...

Psalm 10:17-18

Because the poor are plundered, because the needy groan, I will now arise," says the Lord, "I will place him in the safety for which he longs."

Psalm 12:6

I want to be a voice for those who have none. I am so grateful that God promises to arise for these. My heart is strengthened again.


-- Post From My iPhone

Comments

Popular Posts