the interview.

What's gotten into me? Posting again? I guess I'm on some weird posting streak. Hey, I'm just gonna go with it.

I thought this was cute. I was reading another girl's blog and just for fun she interviewed her kids and posted their answers. It was so cute to have a peek into their little brains and silly personailties.

So, while I was sitting around sick this weekend, I thought I'd ask V a few questions. She loved it! Here goes:

What's your favorite color? Purple.

What's your favorite thing to do with Dad? Legos; and Augie, too!!

What's your favorite thing to do with Mom? A craft.

What do mom and dad do that makes you feel special? Take me on dates and give me candy everyday. Can I have candy?

Best friend? Blaire.

Favorite book? Cinderella.

Favorite tv show? Dora.

Favorite restaurant? Tsik-sil-a [Chick-fil-a].

Favorite song? Twinkle, Twinkle and Come Thou Fount.

What have you been learning in Sunday School? About Jesus and Moses and other kinds of stuff.

Favorite thing about Augie? Spinning him around.

What do you want to be when you grow up? A teenager. Or an airplane flyer. Later in the day she also told be that she, "Would like to be a bookkeeper at the library who gives people books and makes them happy."

What do you think about Valentine's Day? Oh, I love eating candy on Valentine's Day!!


She's so silly and extra sweet. Just look at that face!

Comments

Mindy said…
She's so funny. I think she is looking more like you as she gets older. Maybe it's cause I've been watching old home videos from when you were little--it makes me realize how much shes like her mama!
Bekah said…
what a cut idea! and she is soo sassy and cute!
amber said…
That's a great idea! I need to do this with Caro and Linc.

Popular Posts