better late than never?? augie's birthday party pics.

I wrote a little about Augie's birthday on his birthday...but I'm just finally getting around to the pictures from our celebration. We had a party with a few friends and more family (Tyler and Mindy were in town in addition to the in-towners). We had Sunday night chili and cupcakes and just hung out...very laid-back...my kind of party.


Daddy and Augs checking out the cupcakes.



It was a very lightly themed "Very Hungry Caterpillar" party. By "very lightly" I mean we had "Very Hungry Caterpillar" paper products and goody bags.



The boy with his balloons and highchair at Mimi's house (my parents hosted for me).



Mama and Bubbers (I'm sorry Augie, about the embarrassing nickname I have for you. I don't know how it happened, really). This is the picture where I realize he needs a haircut!





Happy 1st birthday!

Comments

Sam said…
He is sooo cute! I can't believe he is already a year! It seems like yesterday that you were welcoming him into the world! Happy Birthday Augie!

Popular Posts