thankful for...

...our church family. I'm pecking this out on my phone while I sit outside where the kids are playing. So this will be short and sweet. But thankfulness for our church has been on my heart. Truly, I don't have words to express how significantly we have been affected (effected?) by this community.

I am grateful for the teaching from the Word and not from soap box subjects or moral to do lists. I've experienced God doing big things in our hearts over the course of a Sunday message. I know that wouldn't be without the preaching coming from the living Word.

I'm so thankful for the community we experience. Grateful for relationships where we can be ourselves and where people are themselves... Not putting on a facade or trying to have it all together. We are welcomed with our mess and failures because this is a people who trust in Jesus not in deeds.

So thankful for this church where we have belonged and come to love Jesus more for a little over 5 years now. I see how in God's sovereignty, this church has been a foundational part of our marriage and family.


-- Post From My iPhone

Comments

Popular Posts