camping!!



Our little fam stayed OVERNIGHT for the first time! It was a lot of work!!! (And, my parents did most of it for us). But, I am SO glad we did it. This is a tradition we hope to do with our kids twice a year. It's so awesome to get them into the great outdoors. Seriously, I see a side of my kids that never comes out at home or at our neatly manicured city parks. Within the first 5 minutes of arriving at the campsite I knew it was a good thing we did this. The kids both just came alive and had so much fun giggling and playing in the tent and around the site.

As often is the case, I wish I took more pictures. Especially of the friends and family we camped with. Why do I get shy about pulling my camera out. Don't know. These few capture some of the fun we had with our kiddos, nonetheless...







Comments

Popular Posts