front teeth and other musings.



While Sissy was sleeping Augie and I had some time to play today. I built towers and he knocked them down. When I'd say "CRASH!" he'd laugh and laugh. If I didn't say anything he'd make sure I noticed the tumbled blocks by picking one up and tossing it again...just for a response from Mommy. "CRASH!", followed by his rolling laughter.



Love when he giggles cause I get to see his toothy grin. Check out those two big ol' front teeth!


Life has been busy and hectic lately. So many things filling our schedule right now. Good things. Still, too much, I feel. How do you prioritize when so many things are THE PRIORITY. I long for a simpler life. I know simple can be good, but that doesn't automatically mean busy is bad. I just don't like busy very much, even when it is busy-good.

Comments

Popular Posts