jack-jack visits texas!

I had an absolute blast when my sis-in-law Mindy and my nephew Jack came to visit us in August. This time, I made Mindy stay at our place, rather than my parents', so we could have some girl time and that I could hoard Jack all to myself without the interference of the grandparents and other Aunties (okay, well, I shared a little :)). My plan worked and I had a fabulous time getting to know my brother's wife and sweet little boy.

Here are some "cousin pictures" I shot while they were here. And, uh, it is seriously HARD LABOR getting 4 kids 3 and under to look in the same direction. Smiles? Lost cause! I'm glad we documented them all together, anyway! They will be big so, so soon and we will look back in amazement at what babies they all once were!



Comments

Andrea said…
just gotta say - shaws make very cute kiddos. the end. :)

Popular Posts