grateful.




Augie and I are sitting out front on this beautiful Sunday waiting for daddy and sissy to come back home from the doctor. Couldn't get Violet's fever down so Dru brought her in and we just found out she has strep. It makes me so sad when the kids are sick so I'm glad to find out it's strep and that she should be on the mend quickly with antibiotics.

When they are sick I really ponder the value of these precious lives. I'm so grateful for them and grateful that they are mine to treasure and love and care for. There is much for which I am grateful.

Comments

Kate Van said…
also grateful for medical professionals. i was just telling my sissy today how I've often had an 'i know better' attitude towards doctors! Bla- hate that pride within! But also thankful to be able to have someone who knows (way)more than me be willing to help :)

Popular Posts