swimming.



I've already been spending quite a bit of time at the pool with my kids this summer. We've gone many times and both Violet and Augie are loving the water SO MUCH!!! Hooraaay!! A few nights ago we went to the pool with my whole fam and had a great time. Violet was jumping and being tossed around the whole time (by aunts and uncles and her honorary auntie, Hosanna) and Augie spent most of his time doing the back float half asleep. We will support his head and he will just totally veg out in the water. So sweeeeeeet!! He loves it.









Comments

I love all your pictures! Violet, Augie and Annie are all SO VERY CUTE! You all have a nice pool to go to. Glad you updated your blog, I love reading it.
erin said…
I should mention that it is my parents' neighborhood pool which they are kind enough to invite us to often!
erin said…
And, thanks, Jen. You are so sweet! Hope you guys are well!
Andrea said…
i wanna see a little-kid-bathing-suit-wedgie shot. i think those are hilariously adorable. :)
Callie said…
great hairdo I'm sportin'. And I wish my thighs were as cute as Annie's. Cute pictures, as always!
Kate Van said…
his hair looks so cute..Giselle has the same yellow suite- darling!
Mindy said…
Wish I was there to swim with the fambly!

Popular Posts