room.



Love this one. The end. Okay, not the end. As I'm posting this picture I'm realizing that I still have not posted pictures of the nursery and that is because I still have not taken them because I still have not hung up the frames I bought for above the crib because I still have not printed the images for those frames! Whew! I'm behind on life. I wish I could blog more. Sort of, anyway. This having 2 kids thing really has kept me from having time to focus on anything for more than a few minutes before someone needs something! Each of the kids' ages require very different interests and activities and yet they are young enough to both still be quite dependent little creatures. I think if my kids were a little farther apart I'd have it easier because Violet would be doing more on her own (she is still at the age where she needs me so much...needs help dressing, using the potty, getting meals, going outside, coming inside, going outside again, cleaning up etc etc)...Yet, if the kids were closer in age at least some of their activities would coencide but as it is Augie is usually busy in his own world of nursing, pooping, and wanting to be held while all this busyness and help-needing is going on with V. I'm not complaining, I'm just saying: it's been busy.

And while I do wish I could have posted more here in the recent past...I am living, and thinking, and feeling, and experiencing life in deep ways. While it is not so much documented here I sense the current path of my life will be etched on my heart and kept in my mind for years to come. I hope so, anyway.

Comments

Bethany said…
I feel ya. I have so many undone projects and things. I hate to tell you but even if she was older it is still hard. My time now is even harder than when I had two close little ones. I think the whole two in school that need my attention and two littles that need my attention. Whew. But I remember well when Seth and Jude were little and yes it is hard and busy and full and exhausting and lovely. Some things will get easier and some will get harder. And its more important to love on your kids then have rooms perfectly done. If it makes you feel better I never got two of the prints hung on the wall in the boys room and its been 4 years that I have had them and now we are moving rooms. HA HA. They didn't care. They had their drawings posted on the wall and that probably delighted them more.

Your a good momma!!! Your house is lovely but more important your kids are loved on and in practical ways with your presence.
erin said…
Bethany, I hope you will come back and read this even though it is weeks later I am replying. THanks for your kind words. I needed them! I could have just kissed you when I read them!

Popular Posts