violet quotes.

Violet yesterday while I was dressing her:

"I say 'bottom', Mommy. It's a better choice!"

We've been asking her not to use the word "butt" anymore as we have offended some other kids! You don't think of it as a bad word when it's just two adults in the house and a little baby with the cutest little butt!!! But I suppose as they get older it's not so nice of a word anymore. I agree with Violet, "bottom" is a better choice. Hahahahaha, that kid.

About a week ago I came back into the bedroom where I had left the kids while I stepped out for a second to grab a change of clothes for Augie. Violet has a look of guilt on her face and proclaims:

"I didn't poke Brother in the eyes like this, Mommy (holding out 2 fingers and making a jabbing motion). I guarantee!"

How in the world does she know how to use words, like, "guarantee"???? Man, she makes my life full!!

Comments

Mindy said…
Haha, she cracks me up!
Beth said…
So glad you are writing these down Erin. I never did, and I so regret it now.
Michelle said…
so funny! got to love that her announcement really tells on herself!

Popular Posts