swaddlin'.


I absolutely LOVE these swaddling blankets my mom gave me for the baby. They're a huge piece (40" x 40") of super soft muslin fabric. Both my baby's really liked to be tightly swaddled and Augie has literally lived in these day and night since birth. They're from a company called Adin and Anias and I've seen them at Target although the ones I have are from Amazon.com where I was able to find more variety (I wanted black and white).

I hope to get to the fabric store soon and see if I can find any muslin half as cute as these and try to make my own.

Comments

Kate Thomas. said…
I love it! I had a few of the 40x40's and loved them as well!
Beth said…
I think Gma Longtine needs to look into those things, ya think??
He's so precious Erin. Such a gift.
Mindy said…
Oh, I love his blankets so much. I definitely am registering for some!
Thanks for the tip Erin! I love swaddling blankets.

Popular Posts