Christmas, part 2.

Whew! Okay, I'm here. It's been awhile again but I am here and determined to keep this thing going. Having a baby has kept my hands pretty tied up. That baby LOVES to be held! Yikes!! Hard to get much of anything done around here. I am soaking it all up, though. Can't stand to think about him growing out of the newborn stage...it's been a wonderful one, for sure (much better than "pregnancy stage"). Man, I was just looking back on the first year of blogging I did and it's just too fun to see the pictures of Violet (can't believe how much they change!) and just reading about the goings-on of my life. So glad I started then, and I am motivated to continue now.

Enough about that, though. We had a lovely time celebrating Christmas with my family. My brother and his expectant wife, Mindy were here with us...always great to have them. Dru and I did a little gift exchange with our kids here before going over to be with the rest of my family on Christmas morning. My mom still does all the traditions she did for us throughout all our childhood Christmases which makes it a ton of fun.

A Christmas Eve soak in the tub.



Violet and the easel we gave her.




I gave her my Cinderella Barbie. Sally bought it for me several years back when we went to Disneyland with Dru's fam.



Cousin Annie looking cute on Christmas morn'.




Aunt Mindy, Uncle Ty, and Augie.




V opening her doll house from Mimi and Papa.





In her tutu from Mimi and Papa.



Comments

Michelle said…
Great pics..as usual! ;) Love the extended family pic too! And the one with you and V and the barbie is adorable! You are truly blessed with a wonderful family!
Christina said…
What a great family shot! (and ya'll look so warm :) )
erin said…
ooh, meant to say that the group pic is courtesy of our friend courtney cabanisss. :)
Anonymous said…
Wow Rae rae those are beautiful photos. Love the family in the bed watching the snow. Precious!
xxoo
Aunt Mare

Popular Posts