the long wait is over!!

Our baby boy has arrived...and we truly could not have more joy!

August John Ball, "Augie", was born at 3:39 on Sunday afternoon, November 29. His middle name is after my Uncle John, who passed away in October 2004. He was a very special man in my life, who loved and was loved very much. August/Augie is just a name Dru and I have loved for a long while.

He weighed 9 lbs 14 oz and was 22 inches long.

We had an awesome natural birth, it went very quickly, and Augie and I are doing very well. I'm so happy not to be pregnant any more!! I hope to get back on here soon to share the birth story and a few pictures.

Comments

Mindy said…
So glad he is here and so excited to meet him!
Judy said…
Yay! Congratulations!
Anonymous said…
so excited for you all!!! he's adorable :)

sharon

Popular Posts