grammy and grandpa's christmas visit.

It's so awesome to have parents (on both sides) who love us and support us and help us. I love when Dru's parents come to town because not only do we have a lot of fun, but we get so much help too! They both volunteer their time and expertise on projects and up keep around the house. And Violet loves having two more very willing playmates around. We had a wonderful time visiting with them and welcoming the holidays while they were here the week before Christmas.









Comments

Beth said…
Love them ALL, but my favorite is Violet with her mouth STUFFED!! So darling!
Marion said…
Mom... you have got some kickin' Christmas sweaters!!!!
Sam said…
Great pics! I'm glad you guys had a wonderful Christmas and had time to spend with family. Happy New Year!
Sam said…
Oh...one more thing (completely off subject). I'm putting Landon on a gluten free diet and I know your the go to person on this. Any tips, advice, help would be great! I know your busy with the two so no rush!

Popular Posts