augie this morning.


Comments

Tess Bush said…
Erin he is so cute!!! He looks just like Dru!!! Hope you are felling well. :-)
Callie said…
Oh my goodness....sooooooo cute! He looks more like Dru everyday. And what a cute outfit, I must say. Somebody's got good taste.
Mindy said…
To echo Tess and Cal, he looks so much like Dru to me now! At first he looked just like V, but now I see lots of Dru in him! He is sooo cute...and I love his outfit!
abbey said…
Oh my he's so cute! Congrats Erin. I have that shirt for our little guy too! hehe too cute.
Chalene Baird said…
Wow he's gorgeous!!! He has such stunning features - he totally has dru's nose. Congratulations to you all - Ryan and I will keep you in our prayers =)
Unknown said…
Adorable!! I can't wait to meet him and hear the story!!
Love, Rebekah Hanson
Oh wow! I know you hearing this a lot, but he is a little Dru!
Nettester71 said…
He is so beautiful, Erin. What a precious little man.
Beth said…
What a beautiful boy Erin. He looks WONDERFUL!

Spittin' image of his father I think!
Michelle said…
He is so handsome! He defintely has boy features...no mistaken him for a girl! So very cute! So happy for you guys!

Popular Posts