pumpkin farm.

Earlier this month my aunts (my dad's sisters) and my Gramma came to visit. SO nice! I love when our extended family comes in town since I rarely get to see them. We had a lovely time with them and Violet especially bonded and loved them. While they were here we all went and visited a local pumpkin farm...same one as last year...fed the animals, took a hayride...oh yeah...Violet LOVES this kind of stuff.


Violet with her cousin, Annie.


Strike a POSE!



With my aunts, or as V affectionately calls them, "the sisters".



Mimi and Papa.



Callie, you look like a movie star in those shades!



She adores all the animals. I really home we can have a mini farm one day...



With our baby punkins.




Violet and her GG.



Even Justin Timberlake was on the hayride. Yeeee-haw!




Comments

Mindy said…
Aw fun! Praying for you as you wait for the little boy!

ps---Cal, your hair looks long! Cute!
meg said…
CUTE photos ernie.
love it.

Popular Posts