fully cooked.

Holla. I'm 40 weeks so thought I'd throw a picture up. Was planning to get a better one today with the real camera (not the phone) but the day is gone and we are at my parents house. Snuck up to Hosanna's bathroom where there is good light and snapped this shot. Hope it's my last prego pic ever...but, if I'm still prego in the morning I suppose I should try and get one good final shot. Who knows, I may actually be glad I did one day in the very, VERY distant future.




C'mon baby boy! Mama wants to hold you!!


-- Post From My iPhone

Comments

Judy said…
Awwww. You're all belly. :)
Ronda said…
Cutest baby belly I ever saw!!! What are you going to name him? :)
erin said…
Name's still a secret :). Just for a little fun...
Rebekah said…
Praying for you, Erin! That this baby boy comes soon, and that you have grace and not TOO much discomfort until he does. Very excited for you.

(Also, looked at the recent entries with Violet and she is such a big, beautiful girl!)
Nettester71 said…
so excited to hear the baby news. Praying for you.

Popular Posts