big girl bed.

Lots of posts today :). A couple weekends ago we switched the furniture from the guest room with Violet's nursery furniture. This means Violet went from her toddler bed (converted from crib) to a full size bed. She's been just tickled with her "big girl bed" and the transition seems to be minor. (She has been waking up once a night and coming into our room. So funny she just tip-toes in and stands bed side til I -- light sleeper that I am -- notice and tell her to go back to bed. Sometimes Daddy takes her back to bed and tucks her in. She's gone right back to sleep so praise God!!)

Her bed and dresser set were mine for as much of my childhood as I can remember and were stripped and freshly stained by my mom and her dad (I think) just before we moved to Texas. Fun to let Violet have this beautiful bedroom set. I'll post more pictures of her room and the nursery as we get things more settled in.

Here are some pictures from the big moving day.



Comments

Mindy said…
Haha, I love her face in the first picture! Can't believe how big she's getting. Praying for you for these next couple months!
Tess Bush said…
Erin,
I can't believe how big V is getting!!! She is such a big girl and what a cutie!
I remember that bed! I always thought you were so cool with a big (bigger than a twin size) bed. :-)
erin said…
I know, you guys, isn't she looking so grown up all of the sudden? She was in her spunky mood when I was taking these.
Diane said…
I still remember setting that bed up for you to sleep in. It was in our Lakewood home!

Popular Posts