portrait by Jami.


I hadn't made any plans to have a maternity shoot done. But, man, having photographer friends has some serious perks! :) My friend Jami came to visit last week and kind of at the last minute was like, "hey, let me get some prego shots of you." Such a blessing!! Thanks again, Jami. These are sooo precious to me and I know they will be even more so in the years to come. I guess I'll just post one for now...still want to take time to decide on one to frame for the bedroom.

27 weeks, baby. (I look smallish from this angle and because I'm wearing black, but seriously I think I am already as big as I was full term with Violet...eek.)

Comments

hosanna said…
i love the picture. you look stunning!
erin said…
Thanks, Nana. You so nice!
Kate Thomas. said…
You are so beautiful!
Michelle said…
Amazing picture! Where were you?
And I think you look beautiful, small or big prego-tummy!
Rebekah said…
Beautiful! And looove the dress. Where did you get it?
erin said…
It's from Gap Body, Rebekah. Not maternity actually a swim cover up that I got earlier this summer. :)

Popular Posts