more cute stuff.

Okay, so I guess Violet has observed me using public restrooms more than I'd like to admit. After going on the potty at home all week, today was Violet's first time using a public potty (we were at church). When she had finished up she said, as she usually does, "I'll fush it, Mommy, I'll fush it!". To my astonishment she proceeds to throw her foot up onto the handle and flush that thing with the bottom of her shoe. Now, that's my GIRL!





Just a bit ago, V and I were cuddling on the couch. I have this sorry habit of rubbing my eyes at night when I get tired, often while I still have makeup on, thus spearing mascara around my eye. So I've just rubbed one eye while we are sitting on the couch when I notice V is staring at me. With a tilted head and note of concern in her voice, she asks, "Your eye fall out, Mommy?"

Dang, little people make life funny.

Comments

Callie said…
oh, I love her. Did mom tell you the story about "hims gonna take my stuff?" So cute.
erin said…
No, I don't think so.....uh oh, so what's the story?
Sam said…
Way to go Violet! It's so awesome being free of diapers!!! Love her cute but oh so innocent comment on your eye falling out...it always amazes me what they come up with!
Michelle said…
How adorable! I should document more of the kids cute antics on my blog like you. What a great idea!
And V is one of the cutest little girls around...I agree!

Popular Posts