cutest thing ever!

So I step in from my walk early this morning to a cheerful "HI, MOMMY!" coming from the back of the house. As I walk inside my husband repeats after Violet with a more mellow, "Hi, Mommy". When I left they were both just stirring so it's nice to come home to two sweet voices. V is sitting on Daddy's lap and they are reading a story so I leave them to it and proceed to beating up some eggs and making toast.

When the book is finished Dru closes it and puts it on the floor. There is a moment of silence. Then V: "Wet's (let's) cuddle, Daddy! Wet's cuddle!" Dru and I look at each other like ain't that the CUTEST thing! She's got this big cuddle thing...I love it. Then after another few seconds Violet looks over at me: "Take our pick-sure, Mommy! Take our pick-sure!" My mouth just fell open and I looked over at her and laughed. That stinker! Course, I couldn't resist...

Comments

Callie said…
ahh, made me chuckle out loud. She's too cute for her own good.
Jessica Rockey said…
How precious! I can't wait for those moments!
Too cute. I love her language :)

Popular Posts