25 weeks.



So here I am at 25 weeks. Baby boy is moving and rolling and pushing and kicking like crazy. Absolutely amazing!! I can't believe there are only 15 weeks left. It's been going so fast.

Still have a few vacation pictures I just finished working on...also been working on a set I did for my sister of her family. OH MY GOSH. So cute!! Maybe she will let me post a few here, since they are, after all, half mine :).

Violet and I are going for haircuts this afternoon. I love haircut day. Then out with Daddy and meeting a friend tonight to a Dr. Seuss children's musical being put on by a church here in town. Can't wait to see what V thinks of that.

Comments

Callie said…
Baby Ball looks cute. And I'd love to see some pictures of your adorable sister and her family. I hear they look like models.
abbey said…
you look so cute erin!!
Nettester71 said…
yes, I want to see pictures too. You are a great photographer.
Mindy said…
You are the cutest preggo lady ever! Can't wait till Christmas so I can see you all and baby boy--Meg said I should refer to him as "Ted" and Mom said "Gus". I haven't decided which.
Judy said…
What a teeny tiny bump. Very cute. :)
Jen said…
You're adorable!!

Popular Posts