we're having a boy!

Aw, I'm so thrilled. I just want to meet you so badly now, baby. So cool to see your sweet face and little body and to see you move. It made me feel so close to you and yet you still feel too far away. Can't wait to meet you and learn all about you!

The sonogram went great. I love sonogram day! They measured all his parts and say he looks like he's a week farther along than originally thought (yippee!). Still, the midwife said we will keep my original due date of November 21. Everything is going well, I guess. I am feeling a lot of pressure "down there" already. They said that's not normal but no cause for alarm because it's not contractions just pressure...but it's weird because I've never felt anything like it except in labor! Ugh...I don't know how women do it who have had several pregnancies...I'm only 25 but I feel like I'm seriously wearin' down already!!!

Well, that's our big news for now. I couldn't feel more blessed than I do!

Comments

Mindy said…
I can't wait to meet him!
Josh said…
You know Björk's birthday is Nov21. Perhaps little joshwinn Ball will be a musical genius!
Holly said…
Congrats! Little boys are so awesome! You think you feel old at twenty five, you just wait. I'll be thirty this year. It's good you're getting those babies out early. Can't for Judson and little Ball to play together.
Lauren said…
So exciting! I am so happy for you guys.
Chalene Baird said…
Hey Erin! I'm surprised that the Drs say it's NOT normal. A lot of my girlfriends are pregnant with their 2nd babies and are all saying that they feel like the baby dropped already and their just starting their second trimester. All those muscles know what to do now and lettin' that little guy sit lower - is that what you're feeling? I will pray for you though. I remember how worried I was through out the pregnancy regardless of how many times people and Dr's told me not to worry.
Bekah said…
WOOHOO! So excited for you!
Jody said…
How fun! Congratulations!
Nettester71 said…
so excited for you. I love having a boy and you are young compared to me. The great thing is that after you have that little one you forget pretty much everything. :) My mind is what I miss the most.

Are you sharing his name?
Leslie said…
Yeah! So excited for you!!!
Michelle said…
AWESOME!!! I always wanted one of each! ;) , but hey, I got three of a kind that are all one of a kind!!
So happy for you!!!

Popular Posts