"there's an app for that."

Oh yes, there is. I can update my blog on the road now thanks to my new phone and BlogPress app. How cool is that??

We're in Louisiana now and driving through states I've never even laid a pinky toe -Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama. We're stopping in Atlanta tonight then heading on to NC and hitting the beach with Dru's family. Vacation!!

I put together a bag of mostly dollar store toys for Violet. Been pulling out items here or there. Kids are so cute with new toys; even the dollar store variety! Wait til she finds out we have a DVD player on board...whew-weee!

Speaking if the DVD player brings me to some very exciting news and that is that we have a new (new to us) van!! We have arranged to buy a 2004 Odyessy from our friend Christie who is selling hers. We won't officially be buying it til around September 1 when she is moving to England. But the BEST part is that she has loaned the van to us for this roadtrip we are on. What an enormous blessing!!





-- Post From My iPhone

Comments

Lauren said…
I love seeing how God provides exactly what we need when we need it and never sooner! Have fun on vacation!!!
Diane said…
Have fun...I miss her already just knowing I can't see her. xoxoxo and tell that little boy we love him too!!
hosanna said…
i love that you can update on the road! so far everything is great and i can't wait to see more pics and hear more stories!!
Mindy said…
Oooh. I need that app!
Rachel said…
fun... look forward to hearing how you like the odyssey! we are in the minivan dilema right now as we are looking to replace my 'college car' soon! :)

Popular Posts