dragging and trusting.

Whew! It's not just my blog that I've been neglecting lately, it's my whole life (which gives me a tiny bit of hope I haven't fallen off the blogging bus forever)!!! Been pretty sick the last two or three weeks and it feels like so much has come to a stand-still. So many things to do but so little is getting done. So I'm really trying to step back and look at the big picture. What's really the most important right now? Caring for my body and soul and family, I think...but dang, those dirty floors are sure getting annoying!!! I'm over 15 weeks now so I have high hopes that I'll start feeling better soon.

Feeling more in a place of neediness for the Lord recently which has been wonderful. I guess because I quiet myself more, pray more, and my faith increases. It has to! Living with fear beats me up, but living with hope is so life-bringing. I love the peace that comes (from God) with the times of unexpected chaos.

Comments

Nettester71 said…
I am praying for you and your family, Erin. If I were closer I would come clean and let you take a nice nap.
Sam said…
Erin - It's so awesome that you can express the realness in your life and to realize that our God is in control of it all! He puts us in these places that we have to trust in Him and Him alone. It reminds me of the story of when Jesus visited Martha. She wanted everything in place and in perfect order; however, Jesus just wanted to spend time with her. How awesome is that! I'll be praying for you girl!
Mindy said…
It is so amazing at the peace that comes when you just remind yourself of who God is and what He has done and will do! I've been in a similar place lately and it's so great to see how God uses it to draw me closer. He gives me so much daily grace!

Praying for you, seester! And for Dru, V, and the sweet little baby! And I love your picture so very much!

Popular Posts