celebratin'.







We had our in-town family over to celebrate Violet's birthday last night. I made pizza (a Violet fav) and Elmo cupcakes (with Callie's help). Elmo also graced us with his presence in giant ballon form. It's a bit tacky, I guess, but what can I say? Violet loves that guy. Another big theme of the party was Disney princesses, thanks to the gifts. Wow! I guess she's really 2! :)

Awww, and speaking of TWO. She is really in such a fun stage. I think it's my favorite stage so far. She's just so imaginative and playful and silly. She says and does so many funny things. She is very kind too. You cannot sneeze without Violet replying, "Bless you, ____". She always says the name of the person who sneezed. She's a fun little friend to have around and I love her so much!

Violet, you are such a blessing to me and Daddy! We are so glad God gave you to us!

Comments

Jen said…
I miss being a part of the Shaws. I have a secret plan though of how to get reunited. (Isaac and Violet in about 20 years... what do you think?)
Nettester71 said…
totally cute cupcakes. Great job.

I like Jen's plan. :)
Andrea said…
ohmygosh, i LOVE the cupcakes erin! nice job!

and violet is SUCH a cutie. i love seeing all the pictures you post of her. :)
Mindy said…
In the picture of you and her she looks so grown up! Wow...she really is a little girl now!
Michelle said…
Love the cupcakes! Great job! And hey, what two year old doesn't love a huge, tacky Elmo balloon?!

Popular Posts