night at nylo.

Dru took me away for the night on Friday. He surprised me and booked us a room at NYLO, a local hotel whose restaurant/bar we've visited several times but where I'd been wanting to stay for some time now. It was their 1 year anniversary since opening so it was free appetizers and 1/2 price drinks and a great rate on the room!! We had a great time just getting away and spending time together. What a sweet hubby.

I always love taking pictures in evening lighting since I don't go out at night much or when I do I don't want to lug my hunky camera. Anyway, I did take some on Friday...would have been better though if I weren't so lazy about using a tripod.:)


View from our room of the patio.


Loved the style of this place.







Don't look too closely. I'm always, always, always caught with food in my teeth. Oh yes, every picture from this night- food smack dab in between my 2 front pearly whites!!

Comments

Christina said…
What a fun place! I love random staycations.
Anonymous said…
Looks like a really cute place... so fun! Miss you, girl. We need to talk soon!

Sharon
Sam said…
Wow! I love the cute style of the hotel - very modern and fresh! Glad you guys got away with eachother! Don't feel bad about the food in teeth thing - I'm also known for that! Jared always says that I'm saving it for later!!!
Mindy said…
How fun! Good job Dru! And I love the night pictures...
Michelle said…
Looks like a great place! Would love to hear more about it! So glad you got "away" for a bit...those times keep you sane and in love! ;)
Lizzy said…
how romantic! looks like a really hip place...
Judy said…
Awww. How fun. Cool pics too. You're lookin' hot lady. I didn't even notice the food... At least it wasn't a milk mustache or something.

Popular Posts