blocks.


Grammy,

Have I told you she LOVES her blocks? She plays with them daily. (They also make awesome percussion instruments when you bang them together to music.) Encouraging her to play blocks in one of the FEW things I can get her to do by herself when I am busy. Late afternoon comes around and she starts getting clingy just as I am needing both hands to make dinner. I'll say, "Violet, do you want to go play with your blocks?" She suddenly forgets I exist and waddles off to her playroom. Thank you for the blocks! (This picture is from September.)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Well, you're SO welcome!! A friend of mine tests for the gifted program in our district, and she had to pass over 4 really bright girls of mine last year because they could not perform the manipulations of building blocks or pattern blocks! It's a brain grower, for sure! Try making something and see if she can copy it! I'm so glad she likes them:>

Popular Posts