weekend update: visits and a birthday

Well, we had a fabulous weekend. My dad turned 50! A huge part of the fun was that my Gramma (my dad's mom), and my brother and sis-in-law all came in town to celebrate with us. I especially enjoyed being with my Gramma and seeing her with Violet. Since I've been married, moved away, and had a baby, I have had fewer opportunities to visit with extended family. So seeing Gramma was extra-special.




Playing with Mimi.























Chase with Daddy. Check out Dru's "I'm gonna get you" face.
























Callie and Gramma. Enjoying my parents beautiful backyard.
























Oh my. V has a new favorite activity! She got a big kick out of helping Papa water the plants.


















Breakfast. Mmmm.

















Every year our city has a Storytelling Festival so we all went together. Fun family activity. They set up tents and tellers from all over come to share. I enjoyed it at first. But it got long with an 18 month old.



















Violet with Nana listening to a story.
























Playing with Gi-Gi.




















Up next: pictures from our trip to the Pumpkin Farm!

Comments

Popular Posts