Thought this progression turned out so cute when I was taking her pictures a few weeks ago. My faithful assistant, Dru, was helping to adjust her dress. I started snapping because she was so excited about something (I fail to remember what it was) that she was throwing her arms in the air and hollering on the top of her lungs. Gosh, she's just to irresistible. I usually go planning for oh, five or so quick shots...often coming back with 100-200. Sheesh! Of course, I end up deleting many of those, but you can see why organizing and backing up photos is a huge, ongoing project over here.

Comments

Mimi said…
Very cool sequence. You have a great talent!
Laura said…
wow! what a beautiful background. It goes without saying that V is cute as ever...
Sam said…
The pics look great! Violet and Dru seem to be having a blast! You have an awesome talent!

Popular Posts