our trip to the pumpkin farm!

Hoot! I'm super excited about this post. I love fall. I love farms (dreaming of having one with my own chickens and goats and huge garden one day), and I love my sisters. Our sister-in-law Mindy stayed for an extra day and so we took a little field trip to a local pumpkin patch. It was a beautiful day! Violet kind of stretched me...wore me out. She's probably tired from a busy weekend which meant she was grouchy. But I really enjoyed it and had fun seeing her with the animals and learning and experiencing something new. We may even go back this weekend with Dru!...


She loves cats! And this one came strolling by just after we parked. She can't say "cat", though. So she points and with a high, soft voice says, "Maaoooow".


















With Auntie Mindy...whom she has been calling "Mi-mi".

















Kissing, yes, kissing a goat.

























Petting the goat. I loved the goats. Thought they were pretty cute.


















Feeding sheep with Mama. She may have loved the sheep best. I think they were the most recognizable to her.

















Pregnant lady emerging from bathroom. Couldn't pass on the opportunity.

























Aunties!


















Me and my V.





















Hay ridin' in style.




























Enjoying the hayride.




























Ready to go home.



















One last picture just for Uncle Bob and Auntie M.

Comments

Jody said…
Great pictures! She is so cute! And fun to see all the rest of you too!
I have to smile-- not sure exactly how Violet is pronouncing her MiMi for Mindy---but all our kids when they were small called her that pronounced (me me)! :)
erin said…
Hey Jody,

Yeah, isn't that funny? She's pronouncing it the same! Looking forward to seeing you guys out here in a few weeks!
Mindy said…
I wish "mi-mi" hadn't closed her eyes in the Aunties picture. Oh well. I had a blast with you all...can't wait to come back!
Jody said…
Erin, we are very much looking forward to seeing all of you! Be praying for good travel weather for the drive portions.
Judy said…
Looks like fun! I'm jealous. I love pumpkin patches & farms & hayrides & all that nonsense. Maybe next year... Your hair looks great!

Popular Posts